IR Magazine is the independent, global voice of the Investor Relations profession. We’ve been at the heart of the Investor Relations community for more than 30 years – covering the evolution from financial communications and PR to strategic Investor Relations and capital markets intelligence. IR Magazine is a truly global digital publishing and events company – whether you prefer to read articles, attend forums, listen to podcasts or watch videos, we’ve got you covered.
From ESG to earnings results, corporate access to corporate governance, we support public companies in meeting the needs and expectations of their investors and other stakeholders through our award-winning events and editorial coverage.
- Independent: for more than 30 years, IR Magazine has operated as the only trusted, independent go-to source of information for the IR community.
- Best-in-class: while we’re used to presenting awards for best-in-class IR, we’re also no strangers to picking up awards for our industry-leading events and editorial coverage.
- Trusted: more than 500,000 annual website visitors trust us as their go-to source for information about IR and the capital markets.
- Cutting edge: the role of IR is drastically different today than it was just a decade ago. From emerging capital markets technology like Big Data and AI to ESG, stakeholder capitalism and equality, IR Magazine provides coverage of cutting-edge topics that will shape the future of our profession.
Whether you’re a leading IR professional looking to stay abreast of the latest market trends, a new entrant to the profession looking to learn or an organization looking to expand your reach to the IR community, IR Magazine is an unparalleled partner for you.
To find out more about the events that IR Magazine are holding in 2022, please follow this link: https://events.irmagazine.com/eventscalendar2022/
Much of IR Magazine’s expert content can be accessed through a free registration (IRmagazine.com), but if you wish to have access to the in-depth research and investor perception studies, a subscription is required.
As a special offer, we’re offering all NEVIR members an exclusive discount to subscribe. To find out more, visit https://irmagazine.com/subscribe-now
IR ESSENTIAL TIER
For further information and to receive a 20% discount for NEVIR members, please get in touch with the IR Magazine team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IR news, comments, analysis and research reports.
Investor Perception Studies
Regional guides to the best current exponents of IR. Find out why these companies were nominated by investors and learn how top-ranked companies conduct IR.
A series of reports providing insight and guidance on a variety of IR issues. Discover best practice in ESG communications, sell-side coverage, direct targeting and more essential IR topics.
A regularly updated library of 75+ whitepapers on a wide range of topics, providing research data, analysis and guidance from a variety of industry experts.
Quarterly issues of IR Magazine
Including in-depth features and community updates
IR ADVANCED TIER
For further information and to receive a 25% discount for NEVIR members, please get in touch with the IR Magazine team at email@example.com.
The most popular subscription tier, IR Advanced includes all the benefits of an IR Essentials subscription, plus lots more:
Views from the buy side
A series of reports exploring the requirements of the investment community, you’ll learn exactly how investors want you to conduct IR activities such as meetings and presentations, and how to structure your website content.
NEW IR benchmarking reports
Analysis of IR activities and resources across regional, sector and market cap peer groups, these reports give you an insight into budgets, team sizes, senior management involvement and more.
Unlimited research report access
View the research portal here: https://research.irmagazine.com/reports
For more information on the IR Magazine subscription tiers, contact Paul.Campbell@irmagazine.com or call +44 20 8004 5337.
*Discount only applicable for new subscriptions
We are excited to offer NEVIR members access to IR Magazine’s newest report: Crisis Communications.
The new report examines how attitudes toward and practices in crisis communications have changed since 2012.
Key findings include:
- More than three-quarters of IROs who responded say their company has a formal crisis plan, increasing when the question was last asked in 2012.
- Seven in 10 respondents say this plan has changed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- More than eight in 10 IROs say Covid-19 has made them more confident in dealing with a crisis, with just 2 percent saying it has made them less confident.
This report is normally only available to IR Advanced subscribers, click here: https://irmagazine.com/subscribe-now to find out more about our selection of IR Magazine subscriptions.